Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Penicillin Allergy Bracelet

Options
  • 28-07-2010 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭

Hey all

One of my mates just told me that his allergic to penicillin but he doesn't wear a bracelet and he now wants to know where to get one, or is that just an American thing???

Cheers to all in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

No it isn't an American thing, people here have been doing it for a very long time. As far as I know you just buy a medic alert bracelet and have it engraved with the details of your condition.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭aidan.connolly

Hi

You could try a 100% Irish Owned Company . Let me know if you are interested and I will PM you the details and Website address. I can also send you out a brochure if you would prefer that.

Boards rules don't allow me to post the name as I own the company. Boards.ie members also get a 10% discount if they quote BRD123 when the get to the voucher section

Regards

Aidan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

tbh wrote: »
    There's a new Irish business doing medic alert ID's, and they are offering a 10% discount for boardsies. (for everything except P&P)

the url is http://www.icemedicaljewellery.ie/ and to avail of the discount, enter the code BRD123 on the checkout page.

just for the other mods - Aidan is a long standing member, and cleared it with the team before he started posting.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I've edited the link to the UK site out of my last post :)

Advertisement