Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest network

Options
  • 29-07-2010 12:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭

what acutually is the cheapest network? i thought tesco was cheap but there seems to be catches to it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Craigels

i think meteor offer the best value for money , but there not so quick on updating there phone range...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭Bob Z

I was going to use it as a second phone for mainly for work. i propbaly wouldnt be topping up 20 euro a month and probably wouldnt be registeringing it either. So i probably be eligible for the double top up offer

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭Bob Z

Do you have to register yor phone to get the double credit? my o2 phone is registered but im not going to register my tesco one if i get it. Im not going to do anything bad but i may doing business with it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Niche market

I would say meteor, simply based on the fact that i was with them for a couple of years and they were reasonably priced for calls and do have decent offers for free texts n' stuff, which may or may not suit the OP depending on which networks your main callers are on... plus meteor do have good coverage which is all one really needs imo :) but i would agree with previous posters in saying that their phones are a bit bland! :D But i wouldnt say tesco would be much better for phone choices anyway! :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

To answer your question OP
    Tesco mobile have posters around advertising themselves as
    Ireland's Cheapest Pay-as-you-go Mobile Phone Network
    and of course adverts never lie..

Advertisement