Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to expand my horizons...

Options
  • 29-07-2010 1:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

I certainly can`t claim to be a manga and anime fanatic, but I have read/watched some and really enjoyed them. I am also studying Japanese and have been in Tokyo for the past month. Before I head home I want to pick up some manga and anime to keep my Japanese going when I return home; the problem is that I`m absoloutly clueless as to what to get.
    My absolute favorite anime of all time was Gankutsuou; The Count of Monty Cristo. I also enjoyed Death Note. If anybody could reccomend some anime or manga along these lines it would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Hey! Great to hear you want to get into Anime and Manga a bit more. We have a recommendation sticky for these sorta questions - have a read through it and if you still have found something you're interested in, post there :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement