Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Vegas Interlacing Problem

Options
  • 29-07-2010 4:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭

Right, this is driving me up the wall. I edited a video and added music, when I go to render it in Sony Vegas it comes out extremely interlaced. The source has some slight interlacing, it's not a big deal but once I render it the result is unwatchable. The source and rendering are both 640x480, AVC, 25FPS and 4Mbps bit rate.

The weird thing is, the first video I rendered turned out fine, but the second one is extremely interlaced. :confused: Any idea how I go about solving this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 dannyhwood

You right click on the video, then go in to properties, then click media, then go down to field order and select upper field first.

Hope that solves your problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭DaveyDave

dannyhwood wrote: »
    You right click on the video, then go in to properties, then click media, then go down to field order and select upper field first.

Hope that solves your problem.

No way, it worked! You're a life saver man! I've looked all over and tried so many different things, clicked on File > Properties and changed it to Upper Field First and tried selecting that option when rendering but never worked, I also tried selecting None as suggested on other forums but that didn't work either.

Advertisement