Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Festival - Day 4 Selections

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭plonk

u legend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭scopper

pyro I think I love you! You actually just saved my day from TOTAL disaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭Brendygg

you beauty!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

I only backed it for the crack , Thats honesly :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Kod-box

Good shout xPyro

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭Macca3000

deewhy wrote: »
    deewhy wrote: »
    13.50: Bronte Bay .5pts e/way

17.30 Bay Swallow 2 pts e/w (without Force of Habit)

Cant see Weld's being beaten but at 7's, in the w/o market I think this is a good value bet. Although drawn low, the extra distance will help improve his chances of getting into the race. I am having a saver on a horse at a huge price that has run very well this year in both codes in Dusty Trail - well drawn and Eoin Doyle had a good winner this week, he could just cause a surprise.

Get in there - all loses for the week recouped ended up going 3 pts e/w

Have to say cheers for that one lad. Saw it on here this morning, checked the papers and had to agree with you. 10e/w on it :D

Turned my Galway around so it has.

I got paid 33/1 on it :-) happy days

5ew = 216.25

• Moderators Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭x PyRo

150/1 on Betfair too. Got a couple of quid matched at that too.

This Galway lark is easy. :cool:

only had 4e on him @ 110-1 betfair n 5 on him @16-1 place. didnt get the startin prices. not too bad though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭OneForTheTeam

x PyRo wrote: »
    150/1 on Betfair too. Got a couple of quid matched at that too.

This Galway lark is easy. :cool:

Time to clean up tomorrow x pryo;)

• Advertisement

well Im delighted to be honest :-)

I defo owe you a pint if i ever meet you at these boards beers.

I'm just pissed off that I only use the best industry prices for my thread. :pac:

Well done to anyone who was on, over the fucking moon to say the least!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭plonk

33/1 on bet365 I should really set up a few more accounts

I only threw 5 on it at 25/1 but it has made up for my losses all day so that I made a small profit. Enough for the kitty tomorrow. I'm happy. And if there is a gambling boards drink thing I doubt you'll be wanting for pints!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

I'm just pissed off that I only use the best industry prices for my thread. :pac:

Well done to anyone who was on, over the fucking moon to say the least!
    Ah brilliant, was well done after today with only one place and I'm back on top after that, thanks man :D

Haha pressure might be on tomorrow , your the new Wayne bailey of these parts haha . All joking aside buddy you don't owe anyone :-)
    Only reason i packed it was as you put it for the crack :-)

Sarge wrote: »
    Haha pressure might be on tomorrow , your the new Wayne bailey of these parts haha . All joking aside buddy you don't owe anyone :-)
    Only reason i packed it was as you put it for the crack :-)

Aye too true. With this gambling lark I we are all responsible for our own bets. Great that we all got one over on the bookies though :cool:

Just saying thanks very much! That 500e will go a long way! Cheers PyRo!

Brilliant stuff lads, fecking delighted for anyone who got on it. :) Made my day altogether, possibly my week too! Looks like a few peoples made a nice few quid. Hopefully more of the same tomorrow, but my luck is used by now. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

I'm so happy I didn't back the favourite in the last,nice shout there Pyro.
    I know it's easy to say this after the race,but only saw it when I was in the bookies,but who in their right mind backs a horse at 5/4 in a handicap race with 18 runners? Throwing your money away,that's not even worth the risk.
    I'd much rather a 5/4 in a 7 runner maiden,surely that would have more of a chance.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭deewhy

Bloody brilliant pyro - I had to go out after Dusty Trail's win and missed the thread and the bet - would defo have joined the fun. Delighted for all who backed, well done. I am still made up with Dusty Trail but it would have been a hell of a last two race double!! At least we can look forward to tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭stripysocks85

Right lads, need to rake in my millions tomorrow at the races!!

Background information:
    I'm a 24 year old female, with no clue about horses and will probably pick horses based on colour of the silks, or names or horses though I 'attempt' to look at previous form, but it's really only gobbledigook to me!

Seriously though, just lookin for a few decent tips, so I might at least have a CHANCE tomorrow at one or two of the races. I won't be betting big anyway, a €10 to win, or €5 each way is my kinda betting, but if I won't €50 or so I'd be chuffed, and it'd purchase a few beers for tomorrow night!!

Thanks in advance :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭coughlan08

best advice i can give ya is back x pyros "tips" for tomorrow,
    after the 4 days of racing he has made a substantial profit in 3 of those days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭deewhy

Look out for the thread that says Galway Day 5. There will be loads of horses tipped - all winners of course!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭stripysocks85

Thanks for that haha, that's well & good if I can get internet access, but I can't tomorrow, unless it's before I go at 12 or 1pm!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭coughlan08

Thanks for that haha, that's well & good if I can get internet access, but I can't tomorrow, unless it's before I go at 12 or 1pm!!

they will be well up before that,so just take a look in the morning,
    pyro more than likely will have them up at around 4 or 5am,
    thats when he works..:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,246 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

****ing yes boy x Pyro, rescued a disaster of a day

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭rossom

orafinitis 5.40 2mro ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 sadieshaw

6:05 Galway - Coronea Lilly - .25pts e/w @ 25/1 (Bet365)

Best of luck men, prices up come morning!

leaving work yesterday i threw a tenner on this on pp :) came out with €340 :pac: lovely surprise this morning when i checked it!!

DELIGHTED!!
    ill definatly enjoy my weekend!!
    thanks a mill :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭ForeverYoung90

Are rte showing the races tonight nah?:confused:

Advertisement