Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't fit the Memory card in SE W205

Options
  • 29-07-2010 8:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭

Hi. I have a Sony Erricson W205, and I have been trying to fit a memory card in it. But for some reason the card just doesn't stay locked in position. There is a slot on the side, under a clip down flap, but the card seems to be too small and just falls back out - and now I am wondering if there is a technical reason - do they only take particular memory cards, as I am using one I had in another phone (which fitted perfectly in the other phone).

Just wondering if anyone else has had any problem fitting memory cards in this type of phone ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,995 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

What time of memory card are you using?

Type A:
    Micro_sd.jpg

Type B:
    Sony_8GB_Memory_Stick_Micro_1.jpg

I'm suspecting that you are trying to use a card like the first one but the phone only takes the second type which is an M2 Micro card.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭mikedublin

Thanks very much. Thats solved that mystery for me. Yes it is a Micro SD card I've been trying to put into it.

So now I know. Cheers. Mike :)

Advertisement