Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TicketMaster - Karl Spain Laughter Lounge.

• 29-07-2010 8:41am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,474 ✭✭✭

Ticket Master charging 28 euro per ticket. Also a 3.50 service fee. I see the tickets are available from the laughter lounge web site via tickets.ie for 26 euro.
    Robbing f***s

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Also try www.tickets.ie for smaller venues like whelans, you can get many tickets there with no fees at all if you collect at the door on the night. Also pay in cash at the kiosk in stephens green to avoid fees.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Rip Off Ireland

dudara

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 759 ✭✭✭p15574

robbiezero wrote: »
    Ticket Master charging 28 euro per ticket. Also a 3.50 service fee. I see the tickets are available from the laughter lounge web site via tickets.ie for 26 euro.
    Robbing f***s

I'm sure I saw somewhere yesterday offering 4 tickets for the price of two if you quote a code...will try and remember it and let you know.

Edit: On Pigsback: http://local.pigsback.com/offer/the-laughter-lounge-dublin.html
    "The Laughter Lounge is offering all Pigsback.com members 4 tickets for the price of 2 for any show in August. To avail of this offer just type 'PIGGY' in promotional code box when making your booking. Special Bonus - Book your seats before 31 July 2010 and get a FREE reserved table and a FREE bottle of Bubbly on arrival (Total offer value - €96)**"

Not a bad offer, if you were going anyway. Hope Karl Spain's on in August...

Advertisement