Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Circus...anyone been to it?

• 29-07-2010 9:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭

Hi, just wondering has anybody been to the circus out by butlerstown? Was going to bring my son to it next week. How long is it running for and what are prices like?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I think it's on to the 8th Gary,

Dunno prices but circus's are usually steep enough. I'd say judging by the size of the camp I'd say it's pretty good.

In my experience kids love the circus so he should love it.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

I have info on this folks.
    Family Special::
    All Seats €10pps (Wed 28th 7pm, Sat 31st 6pm, Mon 2nd - 4th 7pm, and Sat 7th 3pm)

General Pricing::
    Bench €22
    Ringside 2 €26
    Ringside 1 €30

Free Zoo Daily. All new show for 2010. Show times are; Wed 28th July - Sun 8th August. Weekdays 7pm. Sat 31st 3pm & 6pm, Sun 1st 3pm & 6pm, Sat 7th 3pm & 6pm, Sun 8th 3pm only.

You get €10 of all seats with vouchers, available in most stores around town. If not, gimme a shout as I have one here. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Dan133269

There are 3 circuses in town at the mo, well if you want to include Tramore as town. Anyone know what Fossett's circus in Tramore racecourse is like? just from glancing at the 3 posters it seems like Fossett's is the superior one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

went to the australian one that was here last year and wasnt impressed.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Dan133269 wrote: »
    There are 3 circuses in town at the mo, well if you want to include Tramore as town. Anyone know what Fossett's circus in Tramore racecourse is like? just from glancing at the 3 posters it seems like Fossett's is the superior one.

Fossett's is finished IIRC.

• Advertisement
Advertisement