Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second Hand Bike

Options
  • 29-07-2010 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Hi there

I'm looking for a cheap second hand ladies bike. I can't afford much as I'm not working on the moment and the reason why I want the bike is to cut down on bus fares. If you know of anyone selling a bike, perhaps you'd let me know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭bullpost

Note sure what your budget is but I can recommend this guy who sells good quality and serviced secondhand bikes:

http://dublinbikeman.blogs.ie/
    Hi there

I'm looking for a cheap second hand ladies bike. I can't afford much as I'm not working on the moment and the reason why I want the bike is to cut down on bus fares. If you know of anyone selling a bike, perhaps you'd let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭sunshinegirly

Cool, I'll check that out, thanks a mil for your help :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

Have a look on www.adverts.ie

Thanks, I had a look and there are some good deals there too. - cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

www.rothar.ie is another good one. They basically either build up or restore second hand bikes using various parts from multiple bikes, then sell them on.

They tend to know what they are doing too, so you'll likely get a better build quality than if you are buying directly from someone who may not have looked after their bike at all.

• Advertisement

My mate mentioned them and spoke highly of them. Thanks a mil, I'll give them a shout too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭banchang

If you want to go test some out, I recommend Little Sport in Fairview Dublin.

Personal service & great value. I have bought many bikes from them.

Thanks I'll check them out too. Do they do second hand bikes too?

Advertisement