Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poly Tunnel

Options
  • 29-07-2010 10:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭

Hi,
    I am considering purchasing a poly tunnel for my garden, have done a bit of search on the net and a UK company, First Tunnels, appear to be reasonable value and much stronger than what is available on the market here.

Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions on suppliers here in Ireland/UK? Also if you purchased from First Tunnels, what were your experiences and did the tunnel live up to your expectations?

One final question, I am a complete beginner with little or no knowledge of gardening espcially veggie growing (have a large garden and fed up cutting grass wanna make the garden work for me!!), any suggestions on gardening/vegetable growing courses - south Dublin preferably?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

Advertisement