Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I buy an AceKard2i?

Options
  • 29-07-2010 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭

After seeing some of the homebrew available, such as MoonShell and Retawg web browser , I was thinking of buying an AceKard2i, as I was recommended, but I can't chooes where to purchase from, I was thinking ShopTemp, as they are affiliated with GBATemp, but I can't decide.

Can anyone help me out?

If this type of thread is not allowed, I apologize and request for this thread to be locked.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

After seeing some of the homebrew available, such as MoonShell and Retawg web browser , I was thinking of buying an AceKard2i, as I was recommended, but I can't chooes where to purchase from, I was thinking ShopTemp, as they are affiliated with GBATemp, but I can't decide.

Can anyone help me out?

If this type of thread is not allowed, I apologize and request for this thread to be locked.

It's not that its not allowed, more so that we have already established a decent list of known good vendors. The forum was filling up with threads about "Where do I buy x product" so we amalgamated all the mentions of good sellers into one post. Check out the Links & Vendors sticky for the recommended sites to deal with.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭VenomIreland

Must have missed that, thanks :)

Advertisement