Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wages

Options
  • 29-07-2010 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭

hey guys quick question. does any1 know what the rate of pay is for phase 6 in collage

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭moons657

hey guys quick question. does any1 know what the rate of pay is for phase 6 in collage

well i was on 520 i think a year or 2 ago.could of changed a good bit since then:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Depends on when you registered and time served. I was on 3rd year rate for the first 2 weeks of phase 6 and then went up to 4th rate.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Depends on when you registered and time served. I was on 3rd year rate for the first 2 weeks of phase 6 and then went up to 4th rate.

whats the two rates then. il be somewhere in between that

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭ballymac676

Ring 1890 201 616 - Department of Enterprise and Trade for exact amount for Phase six (third year apprentice)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Ring 1890 201 616 - Department of Enterprise and Trade for exact amount for Phase six (third year apprentice)

They won't be able to tell you exactly. You have to ring FAS wages office for electricians and give them your apprentice registration number. They will tell you when you are on what rate and from what exact date. It's different for every apprentice depending on what week of the month of the year you first register your training with your employer.

You don't automatically qualify for 3rd or 4th year rate by attending phase 6 anymore.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

They won't be able to tell you exactly. You have to ring FAS wages office for electricians and give them your apprentice registration number. They will tell you when you are on what rate and from what exact date. It's different for every apprentice depending on what week of the month of the year you first register your training with your employer.

You don't automatically qualify for 3rd or 4th year rate by attending phase 6 anymore.

Exactly

If you have any breaks in service too that will affect what rate your paid at.They check how many weeks you have actually been working/in college since your reg date and that determines what you get paid

Advertisement