Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[COMPETITION] Win tickets to All Ireland Quarter Finals in Croke Park this weekend

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭raven136

Thanks for the tickets,great atmosphere and result.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Just back from bumper weekend in Croker. I probably wouldn't have bothered going up If I hadn't won the tickets,it was great not having to pay 70quid for Saturdays games.

Thanks Culgreen and Boards.ie! Though it was very embarrasing going up and asking for the name panda100 :) They were getting a right laugh out of some of the usernames

• Registered Users Posts: 14,598 ✭✭✭✭prinz

Thanks for the tickets lads. Great day. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭xbox gamer

Thanks very much to culgreen and boards for the tickets. It was a great day out on Sunday and the results added to the enjoyment.

I'm very sorry to other boardies if they came into contact with my very passionate other half who was kitted out in the rebel colours. If only the ground could've swallowed me up at times :o.

If culgreen and boards were to offer away more tickets, i would be more than grateful to pledge more energy saving ideas for the Cork semis. This means i keep the other half happy and allow other boardies days to be ruined ;).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Cul Green

Glad everyone enjoyed, certainly two top quality days of football,

A few of the usernames must have caused a good laugh at the ticket box - one with balls in it that must have been interesting asking for!

Anyway, thanks to all who made a carbon saving pledge, and if you haven't already you might take a moment to check out the site (www.culgreen.ie) to see what we're doing to make Croke Park carbon neutral and make a pledge,

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Cul Green wrote: »
    Glad everyone enjoyed, certainly two top quality days of football,

A few of the usernames must have caused a good laugh at the ticket box - one with balls in it that must have been interesting asking for!

Yeah there was an envelope with 'Lushballs' on it, the Steward had a good laugh at that username :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭Syferus

It was my first trip to Croke Park, and although my Rossies lost (valiantly!), there was three highly entertaining matches and the area where the tickets were was provided a very comfortable viewing spot and good humoured banter. All in all unforgettable - for the right reasons!

Thanks for the day out!!

Advertisement