Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Storyful.com

Options
  • 29-07-2010 11:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

Anyone checked this out?

Thoughts on how this will change the Irish news media landscape? Where is it going?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Jhj10

Anyone checked this out?

Thoughts on how this will change the Irish news media landscape? Where is it going?

They're accepting applications to play around with the Alpha version of the site; alpha@storyful.com

And as far as I remember, Mark Little etc are aiming at an American market, hoping to interest them in international news. Other than being based in Ireland, I don't see it having a big impact on the domestic media market.

I fully expect it to be trumpeted as part of the shmart economy if it is successful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭sundaypapers

Isn't there somebody from CNN driving up the US side of storyful? I thought there was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Jhj10

Isn't there somebody from CNN driving up the US side of storyful? I thought there was.

An Irish guy called David Clinch as far as I know. Not sure whether he is just America or more general...his Twitter page says he is 'Editorial Director'

http://twitter.com/DavidClinchNews

Advertisement