Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What the font!

Options
  • 29-07-2010 11:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Can any of you typeface entusiasts hazard a guess at what font is being used in the "add your name" part of this image:

VIC-wsr-passes.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭KeelanM90

I'm by no means an enthusiast but i would have thought its just arial bold

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭Pixelcraft

I don't have it to hand to compare, but if that's from obama's election campaign site then it's most likely Gotham by H&FJ

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Chochese

It's Gotham by H&FJ, as Pixelcraft stated above.

Check out the details here...

It's a beautiful font, but it's beginning to be used bloody everywhere! It's the new Dax :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

It's some form of Gotham. Too drunk to identify the weight, etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Budget Marketing

I dont have the name to hand but there is a site out there that identifies font submitted for a nominal fee, will look for it later.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Identifont.com does an alright job :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

I dont have the name to hand but there is a site out there that identifies font submitted for a nominal fee, will look for it later.

I do have a name to hand, of a site that does it without paying a nominal fee.

http://new.myfonts.com/WhatTheFont/

Advertisement