Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

P45 missing a piece

• 29-07-2010 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hey guys,

Applied for the dole a few weeks ago and gave them my P45 but they tore off the bottom piece. Since then I got a job and they're lookin for my P45 but i only have half of it! Will it do or will I have to try get a new one?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭edellc

monkles wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Applied for the dole a few weeks ago and gave them my P45 but they tore off the bottom piece. Since then I got a job and they're lookin for my P45 but i only have half of it! Will it do or will I have to try get a new one?

Thanks.

The bottom bit is for the social welfare when you are claiming the dole the other two bits are what you give to a new employer so no you dont get a new one hand in the one that you have
    if you didnt apply for SW then you would have the three bits but the SW take the bottom bit so they can see you contributions so you can get JSB

• Registered Users Posts: 38 monkles

Phew! That's brilliant. Thanks a million!

Advertisement