Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Good gaming site?

• 29-07-2010 12:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 124 ✭✭

Hello,

Was wondering what is a good up to date website on Games releases and game related news :) Am somewhat out of the loop.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

gamespot.com or ign.com are good starts

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

The Gaming Liberty is an Irish run site I quite like
    http://thegamingliberty.com/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,911 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

www.Bone-idle.ie is mine its good for your reviews and previews, We do do some news but not everything as there are far better sites already and far too much rubbish news to attempt to cover it all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭rizzla

+1 for The Gaming Liberty.

I also frequent joystiq.com and giantbomb.com

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Captain Average

I don't trust gamespot.com after they sacked their editor for giving a bad review to a game that had advertised heavily on the site. (Kane and Lynch IIRC)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

Joystiq and Giant Bomb are the two gaming websites I visit daily/hourly :P Both have good podcasts too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

I use gametrailers.com exclusively. They do the best video reviews of all site atm. epicbattleaxe.com also have the best podcast i have yet to hear. Funny as **** and real, REAL

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭balfe1990

Well I use Gamespot for reviews if I'm ever so-so on a game and they're fairly decent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

www.xbox360achievements.org

This is an Xbox site that has news, previews, reviews, interviews and achievement guides and stuff for the Xbox. Also has a brilliant forum relating to everything about the Xbox.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 124 ✭✭suckmyloli

Thanks so much everyone :) I'll be sure to check them all out, am relatively new to the gaming community having not been propperly in the loop since PS2 :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement