Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement Studs Adidas World Cup boots

Options
  • 29-07-2010 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Hey giys, Firstly mods please feel free to move thread. Didnt know where to put this.

Anyways, due to my ignorance i lost one of the back studs on my Adidas World Cup boots there last nite and im looking for proper replacement ones, (not the generic crap in elvery's). been checkin online this morning and cant find any. Any help appreciated! Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭DARCHA22

Dexters16 wrote: »
    Hey giys, Firstly mods please feel free to move thread. Didnt know where to put this.

Anyways, due to my ignorance i lost one of the back studs on my Adidas World Cup boots there last nite and im looking for proper replacement ones, (not the generic crap in elvery's). been checkin online this morning and cant find any. Any help appreciated! Cheers.

Are they the same as the adidas F50 studs?

I have a load of them that i have at home, think i have a full set of soft and hard ground studs, must check when i go home.

The studs are off the older version of these
    http://sparkledresswear.com/Images/Products/Large/663467_1.jpg

if they will fit you are welcome to have them for nothing.

Go to JJB or something and see if the f50 studs are the same and let me know. Actually if you go to JJB and ask one of the lads, they might be able to sort you out with some spare studs, Try Liffey Valley or Tallaght.

(When i bought them in JJB i got 4 sets of extra studs.) so you might be lucky.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Dexters16

i'll have a look and see, im in roscommon here to dont think there's too many JJB around here. I wouldnt mind but only have the boots 3 days and no spares came with them!

here's the ones i have
    http://www.jjbsports.com/adidas-world-cup-football-boots/football-boots/shop/fcp-product/2175

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭DARCHA22

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭LFC5Times

I'd say you will find it hard to get exact replacement studs for the boots.

To be honest you could be best off going back to the shop or a sports shop and taking a stud off the display boot.

Advertisement