Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wordpress Estate Agent Plugins

Options
  • 29-07-2010 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hi,

I am wondering if anyone has experience of using Wordpress estate agent plugins? Is there any one that you would recommend?

Ideally I am looking for something customisable - eg create categories for residential, commercial, dale and rental also I wan to be able to add in select options such as BER ratings.

I have looked at a couple but they seem to be fairly rigid american versions. Ideally I am looking for something fairly simple and customisable.

Any recommendations?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Freemancon

What do you mean by "Plugin"....I think you might be thinking of a template? If so...then your best bet is to look at something like themeforest, studiopress, etc. Most are going to be in an American style because they are built by Americans. But be warned - the themes can be a bit technical if you want to change certain aspects (need to know your CSS, PHP). But if you take them stock and just change the category names, page names, pic/images, and text...you should be fine.

Hope this helps

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

WooThemes have a new "Estate" theme, might be what you're looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭derickmc

Cheers guys, no it is a plugin I am looking for alright.

I tried the firestorm real estate plugin.
    http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/firestorm-real-estate-plugin/

This looked the part if a tat over kill but it when I installed it on wordpress 3.0 it was quiet buggy, lots of JavaScript debug messages popping up...

I am using PHP, MySQL, javascript, jquery, css etc for a few years so I am fine in that area but have only been looking at Wordpress recently.

Advertisement