Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The C&H Fantasy Football Thread

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

I was in one of these once, I got bored after Game Week 1 :pac:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

ITS BACK! I just renewed the league - please PM me your team name, so that I can delete any player who isn't active! Cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭anirishlad

I never know who to pick before the season begins :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

anirishlad wrote: »
    I never know who to pick before the season begins :P

I always tend to pick players who do really well in the opening weekend, then lose all interest for a few months, come back to find half have been transferred out of the EPL and the other half are injured... :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭anirishlad

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    I always tend to pick players who do really well in the opening weekend, then lose all interest for a few months, come back to find half have been transferred out of the EPL and the other half are injured... :P

I tend to pick all the crap ones and have to wildcard in week 2 :pac: We have a bit of family rivalry going on so we all take it serious. No RVP or Bale for me :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,910 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

ITS BACK! I just renewed the league - please PM me your team name, so that I can delete any player who isn't active! Cheers!

My team is called Sheffield Hysterical. I can't remember if I'm registered in the C&H league! :o

Would anyone be interested in a wee league this year? I have a team but I absolutely suck at it so even if you don't think you'll be in any good it could be fun!

If there is the interest we could make one! I realise it is a little close to the date though, damn :(

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

There is one the ATM, apparently I'm an admin on it. I can send you the code, and what we can do is start the scoring from week 2

There is one the ATM, apparently I'm an admin on it. I can send you the code, and what we can do is start the scoring from week 2

Yeah cool, let's do that!

Anyone who want to join PM either of us for the code, easiest thing to do if you want to keep it private or I can stick it on here?

• Advertisement

Anyone who want to join PM either of us for the code, easiest thing to do if you want to keep it private or I can stick it on here?

I don't mind you can stick it here if it is handiest!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Sure stick it up here, be grand.

Cool.

1763668-400337

Err'body join!

Advertisement