Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pluming Rates - Bathroom Renovation

• 29-07-2010 2:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 706 ✭✭✭

Getting my bathroom renovated and the bath/sink/WC are all being moved around. So from a pluming perspective the following work is required

1) Re-plumb pipes to their new locations
    2) Fit a towel heater Rad (drain down heating system)
    3) Fit Bath/Shower/Toilet

I've recieved what I think are pretty pricey quotes so just trying to guage what price others think it may cost.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭logic

Looking at getting this done too in the not to distant future so just wondering what pricing you got. Am looking to get the bath moved, a separate shower piped in and the towel heater rad and a new sink installed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭seensensee

Would you care to disclose what quotes you have received. Are they solely for labour?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Its an open question. Get 3 quotes. Check references and remember sometimes the cheapest is not always the best.

Advertisement