Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

STS-1 Music video

Options
  • 29-07-2010 2:31pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,645 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Forgot all about this song from Rush in the 80's. Called Countdown it featured audio and video from STS-1. I have the single in the attic somewhere. The cover had a photo of Columbia on the pad and the back was a shot of STS-1 landing.:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭ynotdu

Beeker wrote: »
    Forgot all about this song from Rush in the 80's. Called Countdown it featured audio and video from STS-1. I have the single in the attic somewhere. The cover had a photo of Columbia on the pad and the back was a shot of STS-1 landing.:)

Nice one Beaky!!!
    Jazus for all you have fitted into that attic You should call it the VAB!:pac:;):)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

ynotdu wrote: »
    Nice one Beaky!!!
    Jazus for all you have fitted into that attic You should call it the VAB!:pac:;):)

And his garage is the OPF!:pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,645 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beeker

lord lucan wrote: »
    And his garage is the OPF!:pac:
    hermesspace.jpg
    :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

I hope her wings fold up Beeker!:pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,645 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beeker

• Advertisement

Having spent a wonderful day with Mrs Beeker,She gave Me this great Picture of their attic the VAB under construction!

122262.jpg

*i value Your feedback on a scale of 1 to 10 how would you rate the quality of this post?*

ynotdu wrote: »
    Having spent a wonderful day with Mrs Beeker,She gave Me this great Picture of their attic the VAB under construction!

122262.jpg

*i value Your feedback on a scale of 1 to 10 how would you rate the quality of this post?*
    :D:D:D I rate the quality of this post 8....marks lost due to Mrs Beeker remark:D:D:D

Beeker wrote: »
    :D:D:D I rate the quality of this post 8....marks lost due to Mrs Beeker remark:D:D:D

:DDunno whats wrong with You,She is Remarkable with Me!:D

You know whats weird,on a desktop using xp i sometimes see a pic or an X
    I mean the same picture on the same post.

On a laptop using Vista the opposite can happen:confused:
    I suppose only the boards IT guys could explain that?

Advertisement