Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lead Guitarist Looking to Join Covers or Originals Band

Options
  • 29-07-2010 2:55pm

Hi they

Im a lead guitar player based in Kilcock looking to join a covers or originals band.

I'm playing for 15 years, and been in all types of bands, originals/covers, classic rock, punk, funk, metal, Thin Lizzy tribute band, soul. :D

My main influences would be, 60's 70's classic rock but to be honest would play anything. If I was to name a few bands/artists they would be..:cool:

Thin Lizzy, AC/DC, Pink Floyd, Bowie, Guns, Radiohead, Rage, Stones, Beatles, Zepp, Eagles, Hendrix, Kings, Queen, Halen, U2, Fleetwood, Deep Purple.

The list goes on and on. Basically I play everything, Depends on the bands.

So any bands out there looking for a lead player? Give me a shout. A band based in the Kildare/Dublin would be great.

Here's a link to some of my playing, The track is an original song that I played in a recent originals oufit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PG6_LCQK09g

I also have a small recording studio, whch could come in handy for tracking some original material.

www.blackrosestudio.net

Rob

Comments

Advertisement