Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your view on people Snotting/Spitting/Farting in public

Options
  • 29-07-2010 3:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭

By snotting I mean the ones who hold 1 nostril, stand their ground and blow out of the other nostril 'til a line of it comes out..

I don't know why but it's so much worse when it's a girl doing it IMO..

Spitting and snotting is generally worse, but sometimes a rotten onion/cabbage/egg fart is the worse..

I remember when younger we had a mini-bus that used to take us to all our football matches. We had 2 managers, one day, one of them let rip a guiness/marrowfat pea fart and made the other one puke :pac:

Share your experiences/opinions here!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Its disgusting. Manners costs nothing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭genericguy

i saw a skanger trying to snot (or rocket-snot, as we called it in school) in front of a group of girls and he got a huge greener all over his scanda jacket.

stupid cnut.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭bazmaiden

Sykk wrote: »
    I remember when younger we had a mini-bus that used to take us to all our football matches. We had 2 managers, one day, one of them let rip a guiness/marrowfat pea fart and made the other one puke :pac:

What a legend, the other guy must have been beta

• Registered Users Posts: 14,598 ✭✭✭✭prinz

Disgusting doing any of them tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

Sometimes, you cant control the farts. and they just come, especially at the wrong time..

But I am not sure who is worse, those who let rip or those who are silent and deny it..

But as for snotting and spitting... Disgusting..

• Advertisement

Kiera wrote: »
    Its disgusting. Manners costs nothing!

how much is rudeness??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

oh look, its this thread again

• Registered Users Posts: 7,937 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

i'd prefer if someone near me snotted (or fluted!!) instead of having to listen to the snot bubbles bursting every time they breath in and out.
    an oul tissue wouldn't go amiss.

bazmaiden wrote: »
    how much is rudeness??

Dunno, never priced it myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭PeterIanStaker

I don't snot in public unless I'm jogging, but farting yeah let it rip.

So long as you dont shart:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭teddy_303

Originally Posted by bazmaiden View Post
    how much is rudeness??

You should ask for a "Quote".

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

It's fcuking rotten. Farting not a problem as long as it isn't on a bus or crowded shop.

teddy_303 wrote: »
    Originally Posted by bazmaiden View Post
    how much is rudeness??

You should ask for a "Quote".

Is your Ma around?

but you priced manners?

I would have done a comparison

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,362 ✭✭✭Sergeant

First two are always disgusting and uncouth.

No issue with letting a fart go in public, just use some common sense, check wind direction, look for the nearest exit, and be discrete.

bazmaiden wrote: »
    but you priced manners?

I would have done a comparison

But why? Thats like saying i should price a Fiat just cause i got a quote for a Porsche.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Agreed, fart away as long as you're not in a car or other confined space but only mingers spit and snot! At least farts are funny!

But why? Thats like saying i should price a Fiat just cause i got a quote for a Porsche.

Sorry I accidently the whole thing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭MingulayJohnny

Whatever about necessary outdoor flatulence , people indulging themselves on buses a bit too much is inexcusable. Once maybe is understandable but to recognise a distinctive aroma repeatedly on a train or bus journey is pretty off. Then there's the paranoia that everybody thinks that it's you. They should have an airborne dye that traces the stink cloud back to it's source.

Spitting is usually done by skangers either trying to be hard or just covering the fact that they've got a lump in their throat out of fear. I just ignore it unless it hits the shoe ,then all bets are off.

Advertisement