Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Childhood Obesity

Options
  • 29-07-2010 3:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi Guys,
    My name is Lesley and I am currently developing a documentary about Childhood obesity mainly focused on the report cards (in america) and letters (in the UK) that parents are being sent telling them their child is overweight.
    Im not a parent myself, but understand that parents hate being told how to raise their kids so what I am aiming to see is if a system like this would work in Ireland where 1 in 10 children are now obese.
    Ive created a blog that i will be posting articles on etc and looking for peoples feedback to help me research seeing as I am not a parent myself sometimes its hard to understand.
    So please read the blog, http://developingdiary.wordpress.com/ and leave a comment or email me directly. This is only for research purposes and no names will be used.
    Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you soon.
    PS Please leave all comments on blog not here, i would like all the information in one place. Thanks again

Advertisement