Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted Hairdresser in Portlaoise

Options
  • 29-07-2010 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi does anyone know anyone that would come to my house in evenings when needed just for blow dry or cut? Am sick of paying salon prices for just a blow dry? My hair is long and curly and i usually get the curly blow dry/blow dry with brushes done in salon. Would just love to get someone to call to my house before a night out to do my hair?? If anyone knows anyone could they let me know details and how much they charge..thanks icon7.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 dolalee

try the red door on the old abbeyleix road its only a new salon but one of my friends got their hair done with her(think tara is her name) and it was gorgeous!!!its right behind the topaz sation just by the police sation!!hope that helps!:)
    66EF2F61-F0E9-48A5-FDA8-6AED4E526106

Advertisement