Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A few pic's from a zoo

• 29-07-2010 4:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 340 ✭✭

I was in England last week and I visited a Zoo, This Zoo was was different from other Zoo's as you drive around in you're car and you can get very close to most of the animals, all of the monkey photos are through my windscreen as they would come into the car if you left you're windows open. Have a look not looking for C&C on them

121998.jpg

121999.jpg

122000.jpg

122001.jpg

122002.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

Is pic#4 a chimp on the back of a Baboon?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 340 ✭✭Fireman

Is pic#4 a chimp on the back of a Baboon?

I'm not sure, I was hoping that someone else would have answered it by now, I really don't know much about animals

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Nice shots. Does look like a totally different type of 'monkey' carrying a chimp, and is a bit like a baboon. That's strange, makes a great photo though.

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭eeyore2502

Great pictures, which zoo was this in?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 340 ✭✭Fireman

eeyore2502 wrote: »
    Great pictures, which zoo was this in?

The zoo was Called Woburn Safari Park, Check out the link below

www.woburn.co.uk

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭eeyore2502

Thanks, just had a look and it looks fab. Will have to try and get there the next time we head to the UK.

Advertisement