Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Printer ink?

Options
  • 29-07-2010 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭

I need printer ink for a Canon Mp610

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Do you want canon ones or will compatible do?

The compatible ones here are €2.99: https://www.justmedia.ie/c-628-mp-510.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭mikewest

ebay?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

mikewest wrote: »
    ebay?

Ebay is good if your in the UK but P&P charges dont make it competitive.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,017 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

www.inkjet.ie and www.justmedia.ie. Have used both, good quality and competitive pricing, Just media is based in finglas and inkjet monaghan afaik

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭TreasureBin

Hogzy wrote: »
    I need printer ink for a Canon Mp610

Any suggestions?

Can you get your cartridges refilled? That usually works out cheapest.

• Advertisement

Can you get your cartridges refilled? That usually works out cheapest.

yeah my local cartridge world wants €10 per cartridge which is more than what it costs to buy them new online.

yeah my local cartridge world wants €10 per cartridge which is more than what it costs to buy them new online.

Thats mad money, you could nearly get the official ones for that price!

Davy wrote: »
    Thats mad money, you could nearly get the official ones for that price!

Exactly. I told the person in there, they just shrugged it off. Promised myself id never go back.
    Davy the ones you linked to above for €3 are good but the p&p is €7 which makes it just as expensive as my local rip off store.
    Unless im buying in bulk (Which i just might do for the sake of it, ill always need ink i suppose)

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭TreasureBin

:( My local cartridge world usually charges €7 for canon MP730 cartridges.

You could go with Davy's suggestion for compatibles but I know that when I had used compatibles before, I had to get the printhead replaced twice in one year.
    Haven't had any problems since getting refills instead.

Exactly. I told the person in there, they just shrugged it off. Promised myself id never go back.
    Davy the ones you linked to above for €3 are good but the p&p is €7 which makes it just as expensive as my local rip off store.
    Unless im buying in bulk (Which i just might do for the sake of it, ill always need ink i suppose)

You can collect from him, if its handy for you. I haven't used canon ones from him, but have used other epson compatible ones and they were ok. I used to collect them when he was in ballymun shopping centre, but he has moved down to near cappagh hospital i think. Normally i just order dvds, and a few bits and take advantage of the free shipping

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,291 ✭✭✭emo72

my dell cartridges are about 20 euro each:mad:

whats that all about? and they seem to last bugger all time

Davy wrote: »
    You can collect from him, if its handy for you. I haven't used canon ones from him, but have used other epson compatible ones and they were ok. I used to collect them when he was in ballymun shopping centre, but he has moved down to near cappagh hospital i think. Normally i just order dvds, and a few bits and take advantage of the free shipping

Im in cork :(

emo72 wrote: »
    my dell cartridges are about 20 euro each:mad:

whats that all about? and they seem to last bugger all time

They are lexmark printers, find the model and stop buying ink from dell.

Im in cork :(

Soz, forgot :o

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭tadgh

I use Inkredible.co.uk

Link

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Mahony

They are lexmark printers, find the model and stop buying ink from dell.

How do I go about matching a dell 928 to a lexmark tried googling it already

dell is screwing me to:(

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭RobTheLad

dell printers are lexmark, but they dont share the same cartridges as a lexmark printer, tescos do a good range of cartridges, including dell ones!

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Mahony

cheers thanks rob

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Megatron_X

I'm trying to find the cheapest ink for my Pixma MP460, but I only seem to find the official (dear) ones, are the cheaper ones only available for some printers?

Advertisement