Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rain jackets/capes

Options
  • 29-07-2010 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭

Hi,
    As it looks like it's going to be raining tomorrow as well and I am heading to the concert in lissadell tomorrow i was wondering does anyone know where you would be able to buy rain capes? They might offer you them at the venue but they might not either. I don't think penneys has them and I can't think of any other shops.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

call of the wild maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Janine87

irish-stew wrote: »
    call of the wild maybe?

Where is that?

outdoor shop on castle street, just across from centra

It's grand I found it online. Must be new is it?

Cool will take a look in there. Thanks a mill.

• Advertisement

Janine87 wrote: »
    It's grand I found it online. Must be new is it?

used to be on stephen street near barton smiths

;)

which did you find on line, call of the wild, or the capes. was looking for the shop on line yesterday, couldn't find them.

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭tedshredsonfire

you could have a wander in to connaught gold as well fair selection of jackets and may have capes

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭ge_ch

i've seen some in elverys the other day. they were even on sale

No I meant I found the shop online! :)
    I was in the shop today and they even had a banner outside the window saying "Rain Ponchos in stock for concert". They were €2.50 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

That was and still is some rain this morning , Blackrock or Connaught Gold for Rain gear and Wellies me thinks. The car parks could be good fun also.

• Advertisement
Advertisement