Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mod request

• 29-07-2010 6:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭

Looking at the threads with player names....

Could we get a stickied thread for people to add their player names...or have a locked sticky post which the mods can change to add new player names?

Just thought something easier than trolling through 3-4 pages of a thread.

Please and thank you very much

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Indeed good call, not sure any of the mods for this forum play?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,927 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Dcully wrote: »
    Indeed good call, not sure any of the mods for this forum play?
    not a requirement. But DeVore does play i think.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Overheal wrote: »
    not a requirement. But DeVore does play i think.

Indeed its not a requirement but its a bonus,if a mo was interested in the game they mat be inclined to visit here more :)

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I'm temp mod at the moment but a full time mod will be along soon. I've stickied the thread now though, good call.

DeV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,927 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Dcully wrote: »
    Indeed its not a requirement but its a bonus,if a mo was interested in the game they mat be inclined to visit here more :)
    Quite the opposite, they'd always be off spawning more overlords. And we for one wouldn't be able to even welcome our new overlord because of such a travesty :eek:

• Advertisement
Advertisement