Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electives - how many credits from level 1?

Options
  • 29-07-2010 7:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭

Hey guys,

Where can I find details on how many credits can be used doing Level 1 electives and how many need to be Level 2/3?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

No requirement. can be all level 1 if you want

• Registered Users Posts: 45 doly

Overall, including electives, to graduate you must have a minimum of 40 credits from level 3+ modules and no more than 80 credits from level 1 modules (of which no more than 10 credits from level 0).

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭samsamson

Has this situation only come about recently?

Because I'd convinced myself that I had used up all my level 1 electives!

• Registered Users Posts: 45 doly

Joe Brady gave a series of presentations in May for people heading into Stage 2 Arts. The information above is exactly as he explained it. I have checked his powerpoint handouts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭ya-ba-da-ba-doo

doly wrote: »
    Overall, including electives, to graduate you must have a minimum of 40 credits from level 3+ modules and no more than 80 credits from level 1 modules (of which no more than 10 credits from level 0).

So after 1st year you have 60 out of level 1 credits gone, presuming you didn't do a higher level. I'm gonna have to do two stage 2 electives this year which leaves me 2 stage 1s for 3rd and fourth year.. loverly

• Advertisement
Advertisement