Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A view from Mount Misery

• 29-07-2010 7:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭

latest 360
    taken last night at sunset... must make another visit at an earlier time

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,625 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Wow, that's brilliant, is that hill really called mount misery?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,908 ✭✭✭Daysha

Anyone else think when you zoom out of the original picture it looks like a scene from Ineception? :D

Great work OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

It'd be great if W City Council could put it on their website.

I think it works even better than the de la salle one. I think its because you are up higher, which sort of adds another dimension to it.

I'd say it'd be mental if you climbed up near Coumshingaun, or how about the pillbox on the tramore road?

Is this just a summer hobby of yours?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Cool, bit too cool actually that pic needs a lovely red sunset and some balloons!

How is that picture put together?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Typhoon.

not everything comes together that simply when you have a few mins to get out and do it :D

tutorial here

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Make it full screen, point it straight up zoom about half way to the clouds and hold down the right button*.. sweeeeeeeeeeeett!! :D

*DO NOT do this after a lot of pints or a heavy meal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Typhoon.

ah man i feek sick now :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

Another great job!! Can't wait to see what else you come up with :)
    Anyone else think when you zoom out of the original picture it looks like a scene from Ineception?

Haha yeah I see what you mean.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭wellbutty

Great work Typhoon, looking forward to seeing some more. The Council should definitely have these on their site.

Advertisement