Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

repeat timetable

• 29-07-2010 9:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Anyone have or know where to get the timetable for repeats. . . .

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,261 ✭✭✭kenon

They get put here when they are up.

5/6 a side football

Coolmine Sports Centre - Wednesdays - 8pm

PM me for a game

Thread

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭KonFusion

kenon wrote: »
    They get put here when they are up.

which, knowing ITB, will most likely be the day before you have to sit the exam :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,217 ✭✭✭Justin10

Hey, Im doing defferals, just want to know if i fail, can I repeat them again? Also are the exams like the orginal ones or totally different?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,261 ✭✭✭kenon

Rochey18 wrote: »
    Hey, Im doing defferals, just want to know if i fail, can I repeat them again? Also are the exams like the orginal ones or totally different?
    As far as I know, you can repeat exams as many times as you want but you will have to wait until the next exam session to do so.

The exams will be sort of like the originals but they have to have some different content.

5/6 a side football

Coolmine Sports Centre - Wednesdays - 8pm

PM me for a game

Thread

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Ruthie-Roux

Yes you can. I have a deffered exam as well and it`s taken as a first sitting, not as a repeat, even though you sit them at the same time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 378 ✭✭brendanL

Also are the exams like the orginal ones or totally different?

Well there's only so much material on a course, they don't change all that drastically, but yes the questions change... well... atleast some of them XD.

It's easy to see from the exam papers on the bravo site(only available in itb) that some questions always... always come up even in repeats, just take 10mins to look over the past papers and size up the sections, ie something is always gonna come up about this and so on.

gl ;D

Advertisement