Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Thinking Inside the Box! (12 images)

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭oshead

The thing about the blown highlights is I kinda like them. I wanted these to be a bit on the edge with minimal PP. So in lightroom I upped the exposure slider a bit in the images, framed in Photoshop and posted em. Don't get me wrong, I love photoshop, all that it entails and working in that environment. But with these and a lot of others I've been taking recently, I tried to minimize the PP. Compare that to the face touch ups I've been doing over the last few weeks, at almost 2 hours per pic, it's nice sometimes to just be a little reckless, less safe and for once turn workslow into workflow and just get the images out there. It kinda helps keep the creative juices flowing for me.

Here's 5 where I've fixed the exposure to make them little easier on the eye. I also played with the temp a little.

122138.jpg122139.jpg
    122140.jpg122141.jpg
    122142.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭eas

isn't the whole idea of one of these things to blow the sh!t out of it anyhow?

BTW - if you can come to Wicklow for a demonstration I'll put the kettle on!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

I'm with eas.

I preferred the original, change them back!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

eas wrote: »

I've the 1st appointment with him!! and thats just to learn basic reflectors!

eas wrote: »
    isn't the whole idea of one of these things to blow the sh!t out of it anyhow?

Good Idea Eric. Maybe next weekend or something. I've quite a few bookings coming up and I find things and time tend to slip...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

One suggestion; will you please ask Jessica to never grow up - sweet child.

:)

Keep blowin them highlights - they're great.

Advertisement