Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple iPhone 4...who's getting one in the morning?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 609 ✭✭✭jmx009

Does anyone know what time will vodafone be selling their iphones online at?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

I'll have one tomorrow - Vodafone PAYG :) Got one sorted today in my local Talk to Me store :D

Happy Days!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

My gf logged onto 3 at midnight and it was sold out. She kept checking and is now filling in her details. I tried again and it's out of stock. It's obviously crazy....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭john-joe

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

jmx009 wrote: »
    Does anyone know what time will vodafone be selling their iphones online at?
    I think 7:30am. Check the Vodafone prices thread I asked earlier. :)

Hope they stay stocked for longer than Three... i.e. two minutes!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭j_lennon18

NothingMan wrote: »
    My gf logged onto 3 at midnight and it was sold out. She kept checking and is now filling in her details. I tried again and it's out of stock. It's obviously crazy....

Yeah it crazy...i can see the buy button now. People must be clicking it for fun and then the system allocates it to them to complete the transaction within a certain time frame.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Shamo

More available now, just refreshed it. Not buying it off three but thought i'd let yas know :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 462 ✭✭tazzzZ

will they be avail sim free on apple website anytime soon???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Lordhumphreys

I've decided to hold out for a white one!

• Registered Users Posts: 32 philip___

i dont see anything on the three website sayin they are sold out...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭bigjohnny80

Tiz back up lads. ....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

Just ordered mine, we're all good folks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 pauliemoore123

nobody outside the three or vf stores in athlone,

i guess they will turn up around 6am

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 496 ✭✭Ya-Boy-Ya

Anyone Qing in the morning ????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Loving it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 pauliemoore123

Ya-Boy-Ya wrote: »
    Anyone Qing in the morning ????

where?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 496 ✭✭Ya-Boy-Ya

Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭Hunchback

okay, so an earlier poster said that there are only 780 iphone 4's in o2 nationwide ( i think, apologies if i have this wrong). so i was wondering would they be allocated to each city/town in quantities related to population size?.
    i live in galway, and if this were the case, then that would mean around 30 units in total between the three shops in galway city ( roughly ). jeez, i hope this is wrong!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Lordhumphreys

Yep, afaik it was 780 nationally!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭faigs

I can see plenty of this happening tomorrow!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL7yD-0pqZg

• Advertisement

Going to tallaght tomorrow / at 7:30am now. i can't sleep. leaving house at 6:45am

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭misslt

I'm just up. Out of here at 6.15.

I'm taking a good book!

misslt wrote: »
    I'm just up. Out of here at 6.15.

I'm taking a good book!

Which one are you going to? IF your going tallaght. Can you save me a spot. I'm the one in the wheel chair. Which door do we que at. I was told argos.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭moralproduction

Work changed business contract to vodafone a few days ago,getting ours delivered tomorrow afternoon to the office,not looking forward to setting everyones up for them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭misslt

Which one are you going to? IF your going tallaght. Can you save me a spot. I'm the one in the wheel chair. Which door do we que at. I was told argos.

Not Tallaght sorry!!! Swords.

Doesn't matter LOL. If your going to vodafone they are opening at 9am there. only 8 am in tallaght and dundrum. 8 am for 02 everywhere i think. i'm loading web pages on my ipad with the 02 website where it says pay go shouldn't case if they are nobs

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭jayjay2010

Morning everyone.

Anyone Qing in Tallaght MUST queue at the Argos entrance. Security will not let you in any other exit and if you get into the square before hand you will NOT be served so BE CAREFUL.

Good luck :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

This morning im after getting a big bad direct debit , which means i cant get the iphone now . what that does mean is someone in the dundalk locality can have mine if you want. Im ringing the store at 9:30 to confirm thsi lemme know if your in the dundalk area and you want it at this time , ill wait for the call.

jayjay2010 wrote: »
    Morning everyone.

Anyone Qing in Tallaght MUST queue at the Argos entrance. Security will not let you in any other exit and if you get into the square before hand you will NOT be served so BE CAREFUL.

Good luck :)

YAHH!!! I was right. Will everyone be able to rush in or will it be a calm one by one because im in a wheel chair atm :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭jayjay2010

Sarge wrote: »
    This morning im after getting a big bad direct debit , which means i cant get the iphone now . what that does mean is someone in the dundalk locality can have mine if you want. Im ringing the store at 9:30 to confirm thsi lemme know if your in the dundalk area and you want it at this time , ill wait for the call.

Do you mean your credit scoring failed? Thats a shame. Sorry about that.

Advertisement