Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

henna

Options
  • 29-07-2010 10:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi everyone!
    I just would like to know how can i get some nice henna painting. If you know somebody please let me know. Thanks:):):):):):):):)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I'm not sure where you can but just make sure they use natural henna. Natural henna should be brown and not black. Some people have some nasty reactions to the chemicals and stuff in black henna and it can often leave behind a scar if you do have a reaction.

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Pierced Off

Hi Margoan, 1 possibility is to speak to your friendly local tattooist and ask him if you supply the henna would he do a design for you. If the answer is yes, you then need to find a nice asian(got to be careful here but I'd say Pakistani or Indian) lady and ask them where they get their pure henna from. Then its back to artist,
    Henna
    + Tattooist

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Margoan

Hi Margoan, 1 possibility is to speak to your friendly local tattooist and ask him if you supply the henna would he do a design for you. If the answer is yes, you then need to find a nice asian(got to be careful here but I'd say Pakistani or Indian) lady and ask them where they get their pure henna from. Then its back to artist,
    Henna
    + Tattooist

Hi, Thanks so much for your advice, I found a nice indish girl, actually she is my friend:) and she has original henna painting from India. And the best is she can paint all of my body:)

all the best for you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Margoan

I'm not sure where you can but just make sure they use natural henna. Natural henna should be brown and not black. Some people have some nasty reactions to the chemicals and stuff in black henna and it can often leave behind a scar if you do have a reaction.

Hi atavan-halen,
    Now i found an indish girl,who can paint all of my bodyhttp://b-static.net/vbulletin/images/icons/icon7.gif, and she has original henna paint from India. Thanks so much for your advice.
    Margoan

Advertisement