Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Falcon Menace:

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭dCorbus

Falcon Menace? Is that the sister ship of the Millenium Falcon? Jeez Louise, Who makes up these names?!:rolleyes::D

Sorry, kay 9, haven't heard of them myself.

Seem's a bit on the steep side pricewise for something I've not heard of - but then again....maybe some of the lads here have more knowledge about these particular scopes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭kay 9

Thought the same myself, usually I try to keep upto date on all things related to anything shooting:D Still readin reviews on snipercentral and alls good so far. That other name is the same company I think..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

What do you want it for? Don't say a rifle :P

johngalway wrote: »
    What do you want it for? Don't say a rifle :P
    Better not say a handgun either:D Just thought it be handy as a second scope...I'm mad I know:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭FISMA

Kay_9,
    At that price, why would you want to go with something with which you are unsure?

There are great scopes out there from well known companies for less.

Personally, I would pass.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Norwayviking

kay 9 wrote: »
    As above, heard of these on another forum for the first time and read some reviews, seem to be a good scope for the money. japanese glass etc etc. Curious if anyone has one on here as a second scope or something? Are they good, bad or just ok or pure muck? Any replies more than welcome...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Menace-5-5-25x50-FFP-Rifle-Scope-Falcon-Optics-ML16-Ret-/110563159941?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_SportingGoods_Hunting_ShootingSports_ET&hash=item19be13ef85

There is a review here.

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1205329

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭buckshotbrolan

kay 9 wrote: »
    As above, heard of these on another forum for the first time and read some reviews, seem to be a good scope for the money. japanese glass etc etc. Curious if anyone has one on here as a second scope or something? Are they good, bad or just ok or pure muck? Any replies more than welcome...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Menace-5-5-25x50-FFP-Rifle-Scope-Falcon-Optics-ML16-Ret-/110563159941?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_SportingGoods_Hunting_ShootingSports_ET&hash=item19be13ef85

Hi I have a Falcon Menace on my remy 700. Great bit of glass for the money, good in low light conditions. The only problem with the new models is there is no markings on the scope or box that will tell you what it is! The older models had the name imbossed on the eye bell. So if trying to sell it in the future then good luck! Bought mine from opticswarehouse.

FISMA wrote: »
    Kay_9,
    At that price, why would you want to go with something with which you are unsure?

There are great scopes out there from well known companies for less.

Personally, I would pass.
    Probably a moment of madness, but:o anything I have got my eye on that had any relationship with shooting I always got. But I think I will pass this time and if not, I'll give a review on this lady menace:D

Advertisement