Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exercise/relaxing

Options
  • 30-07-2010 2:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭

So I've decided taking a class is for me. Anyone know of any exercise classes that might help me relax? Was thinking pilates of dancing or something. Feel free to PM, also wondering can anyone recommend a good personal trainer, I'm on a timeline to get into tip-top shape!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭martyboy48

Your thread title has me confused lol..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds1

I'm used to crazy exercise so want something a bit more chilled out, yoga or pilates, more core work.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Tai Chi would probably work for you.
    Fitness guys will know what to do.

Actually I would be interested in taking up yoga classes again - not hot yoga as I'm not looking to lose weight.

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭hyperbaby

i was going to post about pilates.
    Does anyone know of any classes around town or nearby?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Was gonna suggest zumba when I read the thread title (the exercise bit). Best fun and you sweat buckets!

For relaxation tho I would suggest avoiding the hot yoga, personally it's not very relaxing, so either normal temp yoga or Tai Chi as someone suggested

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

There are yoga classes held in the corrib dance academy in Ballybrit that I found very relaxing :)

Advertisement