Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

micro sim stencil in cork city

Options
  • 30-07-2010 7:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭

hi there,

having iphone 4 and ipad on the island now- does somebody know where i could use a proper stencil in cork centre to cut my meteor sim to micro size, please
    cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Why dont you just go to one of the networks and get a new sim. They only cost around 3 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭fairchild

Hogzy wrote: »
    Why dont you just go to one of the networks and get a new sim. They only cost around 3 euro

meteor still needs a couple of weeks to get voice micro sims for your old number.
    i'd pay three euros, if i could use a stencil, rather than cutting free handed

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭babo9

fairchild wrote: »
    meteor still needs a couple of weeks to get voice micro sims for your old number.
    i'd pay three euros, if i could use a stencil, rather than cutting free handed

Check this out. You'd be using a scissors but seems easy enough, all you'd leed to do is make 5 straight cuts.

babo9 wrote: »
    Check this out. You'd be using a scissors but seems easy enough, all you'd leed to do is make 5 straight cuts.

thanks babo- i pretty much know about all this and I want to avoid it- my question is really dead straight if there is a stencil lying around in cork city centre- thanks nonetheless

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭babo9

Do you mean a stencil knife as in for cutting things, or an actual stencil in the shape of a mini sim?
    If it's the former try cork art supplies, but the latter I'm afriad I haven't a clue!

• Advertisement

babo9 wrote: »
    Do you mean a stencil knife as in for cutting things, or an actual stencil in the shape of a mini sim?
    If it's the former try cork art supplies, but the latter I'm afriad I haven't a clue!

hi, put "micro sim cutter" and you see what i mean- they cost around 20 €, bit steep for one time use. maybe " stencil" as a term is misleading.
    thanks

Advertisement