Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wheelie Bin Washing

Options
  • 30-07-2010 7:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

I'm looking into starting up a wheelie bin washing company in the North East area coving Louth, Meath, Cavan and Monaghan.... I was wondering if people think it would be a good idea and also when bin collections are in different parts of the north east and by what company... this would help me gauge if it would be logistically possible ..... thanks for your comments

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 jambo73

33 people have looked at this post but no replies .... come on people please let me know your thoughts about this idea ......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 hatadearg

my advice would be to contact the waste providers not the customers directly - ask oxigen etc do they offer this type of service and let them do the promotion and you do the sub contract work ....

Advertisement