Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free parking in Harolds Cross

Options
  • 30-07-2010 9:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭

Does anyone know if there is any free parking in Harolds Cross? Most of it seems to be pay and display?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

there is at the credit union but you have to be fast to grab a spot

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭breakfast roll

there is at the credit union but you have to be fast to grab a spot

there's a clamping sign there now :( i work in harolds cross so will have to be parking there all day..won't work :( bummer!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

there's a clamping sign there now :( i work in harolds cross so will have to be parking there all day..won't work :( bummer!

Don't the church beside the Maxol do all day parking for €5 or something like that? It's a while since I lived there but I vaguely recall seeing a sign for it before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

that must be only recent. i work right beside the credit union and have'nt seen the sign

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭DigiGal

Clareville road is free as far as i know!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

cosmic wrote: »
    Don't the church beside the Maxol do all day parking for €5 or something like that?

Yes, but it's actually €4 for the day.
    that must be only recent. i work right beside the credit union and have'nt seen the sign

:eek: It's there a year!
    Does anyone know if there is any free parking in Harolds Cross? Most of it seems to be pay and display?

I don't know of anywhere free. Harold's Cross is too close to town and lots of people park there and get the bus in the rest of the day. The best deal I know of is the €4 for the day everywhere else seems to be €1.50 per hour. I think there's another €4 per day near the new off license.

Advertisement