Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

QUIKO OVERGROUND GATE AUTOMATING KITS

Options
  • 30-07-2010 9:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Installed a set of QUIKO overground gate automation motors on a two leaf gate setup for a family member a while back. They are the type that operate on the principle of a threaded bar revolving to open/close the gates.

Everything worked fine for a while all though one leaf wasn't closing to the same limit everytime. It seemed to be closing an inch or so more everytime.

The other day, that leaf got stuck, freed it last night and reset everything up. They don't seem to be operating to their limits properly and seem to be harder to set, ie. it wouldn't take the limit that I was setting when pressing fob at setup.

I'm wondering has anyone any experience of these kits or would anyone on here be interested in taking a look at the setup or trying to rectify. As far as I can see nothing has changed since originally setup so I cannot fathom why things have gone pear shaped.

Ask any questions and I will try to answer.

Advertisement