Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone 4 Retail Outlets - Stock Levels

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭BBMcQ

TheMastero wrote: »
    bla vodafone... i wanna buy 4rm apple sim free :P

Got mine sim-free in Scotland! No queue, no reserve list, rang up to make sure they had stock, walked straight in and out in 5mins. The girl didn't even need a cash register / till type pod, just did it all on a iMac and got a portable credit card reader. Then the table started printing my receipt! Very slick!

Any word from O2? Need to pick one up for the OH!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭swingking

Looking to get an iphone for oh from o2. Anyone know when O2 will have them in stock?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

swingking wrote: »
    Looking to get an iphone for oh from o2. Anyone know when O2 will have them in stock?

They have just said on the O2 forum that a limited number are available from stores this morning but they won't say which ones:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

O2 forum saying 'some' stores will have limited stock today.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 nicbel76

any clue on o2 stock or next availability?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭quintron

15 x 32GB arriving to Vodafone Grafton St in 30 mins approx according to sales person.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭fox007

Anyone know where to get iPhone4 on prepay Vodafone in Dublin today?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 TheMastero

must b loads of vf 53gb iphones about lol but no 16gb n who wants vodafone ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭julie2tubz

Rang Baggot st O2 branch they said they have none. Anyone know which O2 branches have them?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭quintron

They have 16GB also in Vodafone in Grafton St.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,043 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

was in the Vodafone store in Blanch shopping centre an hour ago sorting out a problem with my dads phone. the guy said they got 60 iPhones this morning and it was forst come first served.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

Is there anywhere in belfast that sells the iPhone 4 sim free?

I thought I could wait the 3 weeks but am actually willing to travel up if there's a chance they can be got. I'm sure there isn't though.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭cianr

Vodafone Dun Laoghaire SC only 32GB until Fri, Voda Stillorgan had both versions. Staff very helpful in both stores.

Advertisement