Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BB Laura doing NUTS shoot

Options
  • 30-07-2010 9:30am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

:rolleyes: what a shocker.....i guess her real motivation has been revealed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Elphaba

She'll get 10 times more boos on final night than she did going in last Fri. What a waster.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Did she leave or what?

:rolleyes: what a shocker.....i guess her real motivation has been revealed.
    I'll be buying that. I was a great admirer of some of her errm "talents" while she was in there ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,399 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Would someone scan it in or throw up an oul linky when the next issue of Nuts is out. For research purposes.

It should be easy to find online. IIRC Nuts are much less litigious than say Zoo.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

It won't be next week, the following week....you'll be able to Google scans Tuesday/Wednesday of that week....but she's doing the "implied nudity" bs....hand over boobs bollocks....waste of time.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,511 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Her parents must be so proud of her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

Mr E wrote: »
    Oh come on it's hardly a big deal. What harm does someone getting there tits out do?

It's a talentless way to make money but so is most work.

Found scans on another forum, 100% **NSFW** (but, it's very timimd compare to most NUTS stuff): http://92.61.248.138/showthread.php?t=524332

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I kid you not, I actually completely forgot who Laura was until I opened that link!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

I kid you not, I actually completely forgot who Laura was until I opened that link!

Now you wont ever forget her eeehhh............. blonde? Check! Tits? Check she's just another plain jane instantly forgetable!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Hope she dies, soon.

^ bit harsh dude, i dislike desperados....but i don't wish them dead, well mostly.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Its the walking out after 2 days or whatever i hate her for.

She can do all the slutty mag shoots she likes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭Amy33

Mr E wrote: »

The sad thing is they probably are.

mdwexford wrote: »
    Its the walking out after 2 days or whatever i hate her for.

She can do all the slutty mag shoots she likes.

That's my beef as well....that people just go on the show not even caring about BB itself, just go on the get publicity and a "career" afterwards, why don't these girls realise that NUTS is using them, to sell sex...to sell there bodies for men to **** over.

If anyone tries to say NUTS is just photography i'll get real mad :mad:

That's my beef as well....that people just go on the show not even caring about BB itself, just go on the get publicity and a "career" afterwards, why don't these girls realise that NUTS is using them, to sell sex...to sell there bodies for men to **** over.

What makes you think the girls don't know this? Why should they care?

Nuts isn't using them any more than any employer uses their employee. They both benefit from this.
    If anyone tries to say NUTS is just photography i'll get real mad
    If you have such an issue with women posing in these magazines why are you searching for them on the internet.

^ you can't seriously equate NUTS to be a normal employer can you?...it's not like being a nurse or a teacher, the difference is they are a component of the sex industry.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

^ you can't seriously equate NUTS to be a normal employer can you?...it's not like being a nurse or a teacher, the difference is they are a component of the sex industry.

What's wrong with the sex industry?

• Advertisement

They pay people for doing a job, how is that strange.
    they are a component of the sex industry.
    So? What terrible things happen to these girls or the people* who view the images.

*You being one of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭The 411

Don't they pay BB girls 40 grand for their first Nuts shoot?

All the more power to them I say.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

More men jerk off over her, more money for her. Its her decision and one she's entitled to make if she wants to make a load of money. I'd consider toilet cleaner a much, much worse and much more demeaning job than modelling naked but I don't go around complaining about them for being exploited or question their decisions in life.

You can complain about the men buying it perhaps but she is using them more than they are using her. In fact one of the illusions the sex industry tries to create is that the men watching/looking are doing the exploiting/using.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,399 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

The 411 wrote: »
    Don't they pay BB girls 40 grand for their first Nuts shoot?

All the more power to them I say.

http://www.purestorm.com/forum/readThread.aspx?id=90828
    ◦Girls get between £300 and £1,500 for a Nuts photoshoot, depending on whether the shoot is used for the cover, and occasionally much more.
    ◦Page 3 girls can get upto £4,000 for a magazine cover shoot for the monthly lads mags, Maxim or FHM.
    ◦Abi Titmuss earned £20,000 for a day's photoshoot for Nuts/ZOO.*
    ◦ZOO paid £45,000 for a cover photoshoot of Orlaith McAlister, just after she came out of the Big Brother house.

No idea how true the above but if an established 'star' like Abi Titmuss gets £20K then I don't think someone like Laura who was in BB for a week would get near as much.

^ Laura will get 2 to 3 grand tops....she's not nude.

^ Laura will get 2 to 3 grand tops....she's not nude.
    That's a pretty crap wage if her sole reason for going into BB was to make money as a glamour model. Apparently she spent £1000 on clothes for when she was in BB.

She's not likely to get more shoots.

^ which is why i don't understand doing NUTS...it's ont like she'll get a Sophie Reade type career (who got £250,000 contract). A one off shoot for a few grand seems stoopid....men perving over her, her BF - his mates taking the piss etc., people living in her area calling her all sorts...dosen't seem worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭greenie

This girl will disappear into oblivion after this issue comes out.
    Still can't get over coming out of the house after 4 days (she wanted to leave after the first night!) because she was afraid her cheating boyfriend would cheat again. How can she become a model when she has to stay home to keep an eye on her obviously not satisfied man?:p

Advertisement