Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone insurance?

Options
  • 30-07-2010 10:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭

Hi folks..

My sister bought an iphone with 3 a month or so ago which was promptly stolen. She just replaced it with a second hand one, so not brought through 3, and is nervous about the same thing happening again, so she wants to insure it. What are her options? Do you have to go through the provider or can you get private insurance for less? I wasn't sure if this was a bargain request, but seeing as I'm looking for cheap insurance, I'm chancing my arm, if it needs moving, by all means, move it.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Their is insurance companies separate from the networks, 3 dont have one from memory. You could go to carphone warehouse they do a package, you could get it online, phonesonline.ie is a reseller of a package, or you can get it covered under your house insurance.

You might get a better response from the apple forum from people in the same boat but i will leave it here for awhile anyway see what feedback you get from others

Advertisement