Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

LOI 11s vs LOI 11s

• 30-07-2010 10:58am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭

19:45 Bohemians ? - ? St. Patricks :)

19:45 Drogheda United ? - ? Bray Wanderers

19:45 UC Dublin ? - ? Galway

Take a draw but reckon we will be beaten.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

4 points between the Pats and Rovers games for a bit of redemption.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

Can't wait for this game! Would defo take a draw, and reckon it'll be a draw too!

Should be a good crowd at it too. Friday, away to Bohs, not on TV. Here's hoping anyway :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭herbieflowers

Hoping for a win against UCD, though I'm probably being a bit too optimistic.

It's a massive six-pointer. a win for UCD sees them extend the gap between them and ourselves; a win for us narrows it to 3, though UCD'd still have a game in hand.

Hopefully Sheppard can score on his return from suspension. Last couple of performances have been good, still, I'd take a draw.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭Pinturicchio

Hoping for a win against UCD, though I'm probably being a bit too optimistic.

It's a massive six-pointer. a win for UCD sees them extend the gap between them and ourselves; a win for us narrows it to 3, though UCD'd still have a game in hand.

Hopefully Sheppard can score on his return from suspension. Last couple of performances have been good, still, I'd take a draw.

I'm hoping for a win too. We really need Sheppard to start scoring again. I don't think he's scored since the win away to Bohs?

I'm hoping for a win too. We really need Sheppard to start scoring again. I don't think he's scored since the win away to Bohs?

Think he scored away to Bray at the end of April, got one against Malahide in the cup but yeah, he's found goals hard to come by. I'd like him to get in the box a little more tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

dreamers75 wrote: »

Take a draw but reckon we will be beaten.

Bohs haven't lost in like 14 domestic games I think I read on extratime.ie so a draw would suit anyone I'm say.

30 Jul 2010 Finn Harps 8:00 Derry City Finn Park
    30 Jul 2010 Monaghan United 8:00 Mervue United Gortakeegan
    30 Jul 2010 Shelbourne 8:00 Limerick Tolka Park
    30 Jul 2010 Wexford Youths 8:00 Longford Town Ferrycarrig Park
    31 Jul 2010 Salthill Devon 7:00 Cork City FORAS Co-op Drom Soccer Pitch

Big match for us against Limerick 196, hoping for a win but Limerick have brought in some decent players but hoping Davy Rogers scores an OG for us to win.:D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

I hope the game at Dalymount is possibly the most dull game ever. I hope it sends the players, fans, officials to sleep and the 90 minutes pass without a goal.

Or maybe a Pats win since...well...they're not very good anyway;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

1-0 bohs heary

all over us

1-1

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

90th minute equaliser, lucky to have finished the 1st half only 1 down tbh .

Fenlon gave the pats fans the Junkie arm tap :D that means we high

235-01.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

1-1
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

1-1 we'll take that

I'm hoping for a win too. We really need Sheppard to start scoring again.

:D:D

Delighted for Galway, hope yis stay up.

Heard Pats were being naughty boys :p:D

CiaranC wrote: »
    Delighted for Galway, hope yis stay up.

Heard Pats were being naughty boys :p:D

you will find its quite the opposite, when an opposing manager gestures to away fans the home fans try to charge at them **** is going to get mad. Considering how pats fans have to get home some bus unsure of the number......

20100730%20Bohs%20away%20n.JPG

20100730%20Bohs%20away%20d.JPG

From RTE
    The Pat's fans were in full voice from the start.

In light of Bohemians' Champions League loss to TNS and potential financial problems, the visiting fans displayed a new banner which read 'The New Shelbourne' with the capital letters of each word in big bright letters for all to see.

Small time banners, aint they great.

Cmon Fingal!!!

We played well, Pats got their first shot on target in the 93rd minute, we should have been out of sight by that stage. 15 unbeaten and improving all the time, happy enough.

you will find its quite the opposite, when an opposing manager gestures to away fans the home fans try to charge at them **** is going to get mad. Considering how pats fans have to get home some bus unsure of the number......

Unusual to see Pats fans cause trouble but they started wrecking the place the second the goal went in and charged towards the Jodi stand. No idea what went on after the game, guessing thats what youre talking about?

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭Tallaght Saint

From RTE

Cmon Fingal!!!
    That's rich coming from a Fingal fan

Bray:cool:

Bohs:)

Shels:eek::eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,622 ✭✭✭✭CSF

dfx- wrote: »
    Bray:cool:

Bohs:)

Shels:eek::eek:
    :(:(:(

bohsman wrote: »
    Unusual to see Pats fans cause trouble but they started wrecking the place the second the goal went in and charged towards the Jodi stand. No idea what went on after the game, guessing thats what youre talking about?

Your manager antaganoised the pats fans with the junkie gesture and Section F charged towards the pats end.

Wasnt there so rumour conjecture etc:

Tallaght saint uhh wtf?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

clap-animated-animation-clap-smiley-emoticon-000340-large.gif
    I love the banners.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Tallaght saint uhh wtf?

Your secret is out. :D
    and Section F charged towards the pats end.

The lad needs to rejoin boards to keep him out of mischief.

I heard there was a 1st division in Ireland not 100% it exists much like Leprecahuns in this country so i am open to be corrected. But i seen a :D in this thread beside a team i vaguely remember ShelByrne? they tried to kill St Pats a few years ago or so the story goes.

I found this:
    FT Shelbourne 0 - 4 Limerick FC
    60' [0 - 1] S. Tracey
    63' [0 - 2] S. O'Flynn
    75' [0 - 3] J. Tierney
    84' [0 - 4] S. Clarke

didnt Shelbyrne play Real La Coruna in the champions league a few years in front of 16000 fans?

stovelid wrote: »
    Your secret is out. :D

mate plays for them had that awkard moment last week after the game where you should say "well done" and "hows it going" but instead got my kids to "booo" him for being a judas :D

Your manager antaganoised the pats fans with the junkie gesture and Section F charged towards the pats end.

Wasnt there so rumour conjecture etc:

Tallaght saint uhh wtf?

Fenlon apparently argued with Pats fans during the warm down, 5 minutes after the final whistle when Section F/G were empty there had been no charging. Pats fans did wreck ad hoardings, cause trouble and try to invade the pitch when the goal went in, some then tried half heartedly to charge towards the Jodi.

:D:D

Hehe, delighted with the win! Couple of tough games coming up now with Fingal and then Bohs away. Huge win, though, and an assist for Walsh. He's becoming a cult hero!

CSF wrote: »
    :(:(:(

Seriously wtf happened...

I saw the result on Aertel and thought they forgot to add in "Shelbourne player s/o". 4 goals after it being 0-0 after 55 minutes? :eek:

Hehe, delighted with the win! Couple of tough games coming up now with Fingal and then Bohs away. Huge win, though
    Tough but we can beat anyone in this league on our day.
    and an assist for Walsh. He's becoming a cult hero!
    Not bad for a left back playing as a striker!

dfx- wrote: »
    Seriously wtf happened...

I saw the result on Aertel and thought they forgot to add in "Shelbourne player s/o". 4 goals after it being 0-0 after 55 minutes? :eek:
    Basically Matthews has come in and dismantled all that was going well under the O'Neill caretaker regime. Needs to sort himself out. You don't tear a winning team apart and replace them with dross and have them hoofing the ball for 90 minutes when we'd been winning excellently by playing football before.

• Advertisement

Fenlon apparently argued with Pats fans during the warm down, 5 minutes after the final whistle when Section F/G were empty there had been no charging. Pats fans did wreck ad hoardings, cause trouble and try to invade the pitch when the goal went in, some then tried half heartedly to charge towards the Jodi.
    Someones lying here. But neither of you are Rovers, so noone really cares what you do

What a result. Bohs kicked everyone for 93 minutes, had one lucky header in the 4th minute. Up steps Muller. 1-1!

Na na na na......

Oh and btw Bohsman, it was your lot who started the trouble. Typical of yiz tbh. Jason Byrne, Pat Fenlon, your support in general. Pety cúnts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭major bill

From RTE

Cmon Fingal!!!

why are the faces blocked out??:pac: proper naughty hooligans:rolleyes:

heard pats fans were a joke trying to get bohs to engage in fisticuffs:pac:

What a result. Bohs kicked everyone for 93 minutes, had one lucky header in the 4th minute. Up steps Muller. 1-1!

Na na na na......

Oh and btw Bohsman, it was your lot who started the trouble. Typical of yiz tbh. Jason Byrne, Pat Fenlon, your support in general. Pety cúnts.

We must have been at different games, Quigley missed a sitter and Madden was through on goal a couple of times only to be dubiously called offside. Then Pats had one shot on tartget..

As for who started trouble, you're seriously trying to say that Bohs fans caused trouble before Pats scored? Not a Bohs fan in sight in these photos
    http://www.inpho.ie/cgi-bin/WebObjects/INPHO-Shop.woa/wa/e?e=dNjOHV6S2ZEMJZXM7pf1F0dtos-MnOknCynrNE05EF4.a

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭gustavo

I'm worryingly confident ahead of tonight's game.Hopefully Boco will make an appearance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

We must have been at different games, Quigley missed a sitter and Madden was through on goal a couple of times only to be dubiously called offside. Then Pats had one shot on tartget..

As for who started trouble, you're seriously trying to say that Bohs fans caused trouble before Pats scored? Not a Bohs fan in sight in these photos
    http://www.inpho.ie/cgi-bin/WebObjects/INPHO-Shop.woa/wa/e?e=dNjOHV6S2ZEMJZXM7pf1F0dtos-MnOknCynrNE05EF4.a

No change there in Dalyer!:pac:

• Advertisement

Aye! Yous deserved it, I thought!

Quigley, score against us!? What are you mad? :P

As for the pictures, its just Pats fans celebrating, and also the stuff that Jay Byrne started. Outside, aload of little runts ran at the Pats fans chanting BSS/BSC etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Basically Matthews has come in and dismantled all that was going well under the O'Neill caretaker regime. Needs to sort himself out. You don't tear a winning team apart and replace them with dross and have them hoofing the ball for 90 minutes when we'd been winning excellently by playing football before.

Matthews had bigger things on his mind, like asking for the shorts to be changed from being the red ones to white ones, I kid you fcuking not!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭major bill

Matthews had bigger things on his mind, like asking for the shorts to be changed from being the red ones to white ones, I kid you fcuking not!

i hate matthews and his teams shocking is not the word:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,056 ✭✭✭applehunter

gustavo wrote: »
    I'm worryingly confident ahead of tonight's game.Hopefully Boco will make an appearance

Onwards and upwards.

European football within sight.

Still outside chance for the championship.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 992 ✭✭✭fh041205

Has Damien Brennan returned to ye yet? I'd be surprised if that didn't happen at some point.

Just have to say hats off to Bray Wanderers last Friday. They were pure class and should have scored 4 or 5. Absolutely played us off the pitch at times, and we deserve to be relegated based on that match. Can't speak highly enough of Danny O'Connor, Daire Doyle,.......and the striker who's name I can't remember......not O'Neill the other one.

fh041205 wrote: »
    Has Damien Brennan returned to ye yet? I'd be surprised if that didn't happen at some point.

Just have to say hats off to Bray Wanderers last Friday. They were pure class and should have scored 4 or 5. Absolutely played us off the pitch at times, and we deserve to be relegated based on that match. Can't speak highly enough of Danny O'Connor, Daire Doyle,.......and the striker who's name I can't remember......not O'Neill the other one.
    He hasn't. I pray every day we never see him in a Shelbourne shirt again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,838 ✭✭✭doncarlos

fh041205 wrote: »
    nd the striker who's name I can't remember......not O'Neill the other one.

Jake Kelly?

Can see both Kelly and O'Neill being snapped up at the end of the season by premier clubs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 992 ✭✭✭fh041205

He hasn't. I pray every day we never see him in a Shelbourne shirt again.

I went to the Shels-Derry game because we had no match, and Brennan was sniffing around then. Just think he's one of Mathews boys unfortunately.
    doncarlos wrote: »
    Jake Kelly?

Can see both Kelly and O'Neill being snapped up at the end of the season by premier clubs.

Must have been. He was excellent as well. Held up the ball brilliantly, had pace too, don't think he gave the ball away once in the second half. I honestly have no idea how Bray are bottom after seeing them last Fri.

Advertisement