Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mourne Seven Sevens

Options
  • 30-07-2010 11:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Thinking of tackling the Mourne Seven Seven's this year as part of training for the Oxfam Trailtrekker.

Has anyone done the 7 7's? Any advice as to which route to take? Done the Mourne Wall Walk earlier in the summer so hopefully should be able for it as regards fitness..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭Slogger Jogger

paulocon wrote: »
    Hi,

Thinking of tackling the Mourne Seven Seven's this year as part of training for the Oxfam Trailtrekker.

Has anyone done the 7 7's? Any advice as to which route to take? Done the Mourne Wall Walk earlier in the summer so hopefully should be able for it as regards fitness..

Hi,
    I haven't done it myself but I daresay if you post the question on the imra forum someone will have done it and should respond.
    Regards,
    Mick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭paulocon

Hi,
    I haven't done it myself but I daresay if you post the question on the imra forum someone will have done it and should respond.
    Regards,
    Mick

Cheers Mick. I think there are two events, one organised by the nimra and the other run for us mere mortals!

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Paddyman38

anyone doing the mourne sevens this year, did it last year ,its a good hard day in the mountains

• Registered Users Posts: 21,464 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Paddyman38 wrote: »
    anyone doing the mourne sevens this year, did it last year ,its a good hard day in the mountains

Was vaguely thinking about it but there's an airshow on on the same day in Newcastle which I really want to go to. I suppose if the weather could be guaranteed, I could time it to see the Red Arrows from the top of Donard :)

Was gonna finally do it this year...but it clashes with IMRA race in Galtees..l

• Advertisement
Advertisement