Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Headphones

Options
  • 30-07-2010 11:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭

Looking at the HD 202 or the HD 201. I can spend a little extra if people think it is worth my while. I have also been on head-fi and everyone goes crazy for the KSC-75's. And I have seen a shortage of online places to get them that can post in a relatively short space of time. Ideally i'd like to have them for tuesday. Any places around town do good deals?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Michael..

I would highly recommend the Sennheiser HD 25's.

I know they're a little expensive,but they're a great headphone.

They give great isolation for when djing in clubs,and they're extremely accurate for producing music aswell.

I've had mine about six months now,and I,ve only took them off a handful of times :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 danoz

you should check out in ear monitors, i've picked up a pair of westone UM2's and i must say im blown away by them, the sound isolation is second to none and you dont go home from gigs with ringing ears due to flakey monitors in the club and having to max out your head phones to cue your tracks.

Takes a while to get used to but well worth the investment and your dun Laoghaire peers( ears ) will thank you over the long run..

http://reviews.cnet.com/headphones/westone-um2-dual-driver/4505-7877_7-31694876.html

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

Take a trip out to xmusic if your in dublin they have a decent selection and you can try before you buy.. i got the akg k-171's and i love em.. but i did have a listen to the sennheiser hd 25's and they do sound awesome i just didnt have enough cash at the time for them..

Advertisement