Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cinema Club Voting #3: 80s kids vs 90s kids vs Tom Cruise

Options
2»

Comments

The A-Team
    I don't think it does, really. So will we go for the 2D at 6:30 on Tuesday. I am really looking forward to it! 2D is usually a bit busier than 3D though so I would recommend people to book their tickets and arrive 15-20 minutes early to get good seats as it's open seating, or 30 minutes if you don't want to book.

If you are booking you can do so by calling 091 780078 or by going to www.eyecinema.ie.

Hope we can get a good turn out!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

Knight and Day
    The 3d does look pretty cool in Toy Story but the 2D version is still awesome. Will see ya there.

The A-Team
    Just a quick reminder that we will be seeing Toy Story 3 in 2D at 6:30pm. If you wish to come, try to be there by 6pm to get tickets or you can book by calling 091 780078 or by going to www.eyecinema.ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭baldshin

The Karate Kid
    I won't be there till 6.20 or so so would you guys mind holding a seat for me please? Rob.

The A-Team
    baldshin wrote: »
    I won't be there till 6.20 or so so would you guys mind holding a seat for me please? Rob.

Will do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭baldshin

The Karate Kid
    Out of work later than expected, couldn't make it :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭spender.j

Step-Up 3-D
    Well us 3 lads enjoyed it! :p I know it was beautiful weather out but...

Advertisement