Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SSD Upgrade Help

Options
  • 30-07-2010 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭

I recently purchased a 30gig OCZ Vertex SSD and I am running into trouble figuring out how to install it.

From what I've read, clean install of windows 7 is the way to go - but I have so many settings and more importantly utorrent rss feeds set up that I would really really really like to avoid having to redo everything on a fresh install.

I have a 3rd hard drive that I am keeping all my videos and documents safe on, but can I transfer my utorrent info there? that's the main thing I'm worried about.

I would really appreciate information on how I can achieve this... I've googled a lot about it and the info I'm looking for is either way over my head or isn't exactly what I'm looking for... any advice is appreciated and, importantly, I'd gladly pay someone to do this for me too (Dublin area shops or individuals).

Comments

Advertisement